Sunday, September 17, 2006

I think it was last Wednesday when I first noticed the signs of summer's end. It had rained the two days before and now, there they were. Yellow leaves were scattered across the yard and onto the street. Before I had realized it, autum was fast approaching. While I just love fall, I am a bit sad to see the summer come to an end already. We've done SO much these last few months that it just made the time go by too quickly. The end of the summer also means that by next summer, Sydney and Sarah will be very different little girls from how they are now.

Today is the last day our pool will be open. We plan to spend the afternoon enjoying our last hoorah at the pool. I'll take lots of pictures in my feeble attempt at freezing this last summer-like activity with my now 2 and 3-year-old.

Good-bye Summer of 2006! It's been fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home