Saturday, September 23, 2006

A GOOD QUOTE...

I drive by a certain church several times a week. They always have a clever, funny, or thoughtful quote on their church sign. When I passed the other day, I was especially struck by the quote they had displayed. It read, "Don't cry because it's over...smile because it happened." I find myself constantly dwelling on how much I miss the days when Sydney and Sarah were babies. Just wishing I could hold their little bodies in the crook of my arm again, I find myself feeling sad that those days are gone and that time is just flying by way too fast. I hope I can remind myself to smile and be THANKFUL that it happened!

Sydney***********************************************************Sarah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is a great quote. I have those same feelings about my two munchkins. I really miss that baby stage even though I am really enjoying the stages they are in now.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home