Thursday, October 13, 2005

First Day Of School

My little Sarah started her first day of school today. For weeks, when we'd go to drop Sydney off at school, Sarah would walk into Syd's classroom, sit down and begin playing. She would then throw the biggest tantrum when we'd leave. They called yesterday saying there was an opening in the young toddler class beginning today. Of course, when I took her to her classroom she began crying and holding onto my leg. The teachers distracted her long enough for me to take Syd to her classroom. Unfortunately, Sarah was still crying as I walked passed her room on my way out. Of course, I called the school later this morning to find out that Sarah was doing just fine. Whew, I can now enjoy my first REAL day off in 2 1/2 years!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of Sarah!
-Noelle

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home