Saturday, October 07, 2006


Lawnchair Theatre

Before I begin writing about our Fall activities and posting Fall pictures, I wanted to be sure to post a note about one of our favorite summertime evening outings. Leiper's Fork is a fabulous place to shoot some great pictures. Although, I've not had a chance yet to really photograph the beautiful landscapes there and hope to do so this fall. However, I was able to get some decent images of the girls while attending the popular Lawnchair Theatre which takes place every Friday evening at dusk. Hopefully, by next summer my photography skills will have improved and I'll be able to get some stunning pictures of this beautiful place.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful! I've been wanting to visit Leiper's Fork with my two girls (I have a blonde and a brunette, too) and have heard about the Lawnchair Theatre. We live in Bellevue and really need to make it out there.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thanks, Jamie! Lawnchair Theatre night is a favorite for us. They'll be doing it every Fri and Sat night til the end of Oct. Fri night is Kid's Nite. But, for our little kids, the movies are bit too scary. However, we usually go for the hotdogs, popcorn and the cartoons they show on the big screen before the movie. By the time the movie starts our girls are sleepy and ready to go! You should try it out. The ambience of Lieper's Fork is so pleasant and laid back!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home