Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thanksgiving with Our Families

Since my brother Jim and his wife Noelle would be travelling to South Bend for Thanksgiving, we celebrated a little early at their new home in Cookeville along with my Mom and Granddad. Despite the sobbing Sarah in this picture, we all had a wonderful time together.
















Shhh...let's not wake Granddaddy Lee.














For Thanksgiving Day, we visited Les' family. Sydney and Sarah had so much fun playing with their cousins, Turner and Maddie who were visiting from Hattiesburg, MS.














"Got my football helmet, my bad minton raquet...now, where's that baseball?"



















Here's another picture request by Sydney. She asked me the other day, "Will you take a picture of us?" Good thing I always have film in my camera!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Vickie!
-Noelle

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home