Saturday, December 10, 2005


PACKERONI?

The other night, the girls were eating pepperoni pizza for dinner. To my suprise, Sarah was scarfing down the pepperoni. I said, "Wow, Sarah, you really like the pepperoni." Sydney replied, "Yeah, I like packeroni, too!"

That same day, Sydney was playing with her dolls and laying them on the floor and covering them with blankets. Sarah walked over and began uncovering the dolls. Frustrated and upset by this, Sydney said to me, "Sarah break my feelings!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Oh, gosh that's cute. I hope Syd was able to fix her broken feelings :).
-Aunt Noelle

1:02 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

I LOVE toddler talk! It cracks me up. It is so sad when they grow up and say these words correctly. Joshua has started saying strawberry instead of strawbaby and diamond instead of biamond in the last couple days. I already miss them.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home