Thursday, January 12, 2006

Playing Dress-Up

Sydney LOVES to dress up. Since getting her Cinderella dress-up clothes for Christmas, that's the first thing she suggests to do when her friend/neighbor, Charlotte May, comes over to play. The odd thing is that she always insists on watching the Shrek dvd while she's wearing her dress-up clothes and she's sure that Charlotte MUST want to watch it, too. So, while Sydney sits in front of the tv and watches Shrek, Charlotte just shrugs her shoulders and plays with Sarah. I know, I know. Just turn off the tv and don't let it be an option. That's my plan from now on. I refuse to have "tv junkie" kids!



(click photos to enlarge)

I, too, enjoyed the whole dress-up thing. My friend, Lindy, and I were on the cutting-edge of fashion. Here, you see, we were already anticipating the whole trend of wearing lingerie as the main ensemble. And, when Lindy or any other girlfriends were not around, my brothers were forced against their will to dress up in my mom's clothes with me. Now, if I can just find those pictures...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

What fun! I can't wait until Ari is old enough to enjoy stuff like that!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home